Conditions for delivery
Naaipatronen.nl is registered with the Chamber of Commerce Friesland under number 01102561 and is established on the Beijerstraat 4, 8911 HG Leeuwarden, the Netherlands.
(warehouse address: Kleine Hoogstraat 7, 8911 HD Leeuwarden, The Netherlands).
Telephone number: +31-58-2167622
VAT nummer: NL1063.07.903.B01
Article 1 – order and creation of agreement
- If you have placed an order in this online shop, we will immediately confirm receipt of this order through an emailed order confirmation. As long as you have not received an order confirmation from us, you can cancel the agreement. The order is not valid if we cannot unequivocally determine your permanent address or abode or if verification shows your details to be incorrect.
- We are entitled to dissolve the agreement if we have good grounds to assume that you will not (be able to) meet your payment obligation. If an order is not accepted or further conditions are attached, we will notify you with motivation within 10 (ten) days after receipt of your order.
- If you choose payment on credit, we will verify your details with Focum Finance B.V. Based on this information we will then decide whether you are eligible for this method of payment. Payment on credit is only possible for orders inside the Netherlands. We reserve the right to refuse payment on credit by request of the buyer. If so desired, the buyer can contact Focum Finance B.V.: +31 (0)38-4672409 for information supplied on him/her to Naaipatronen.nl.
Article 2 – Prices and payments
- All prices are listed in euros (€) and include sales tax (VAT).
- Payment can only take place according to the following payment methods:
- Mastercard, VISA, Amex
- Payment date is the date of entry into the account of Buckaroo or Focum Finance B.V.
- The term of payment is 14 days. If you do not meet your payment obligations, all costs needed to fulfil the claim will be charged on to you. This includes interest and reminder fees or collection charges when the claim is handed over to a debt-collection agency.
Article 3 – Delivery and shipping costs
- We strive to deliver your order within 2 business days (to addresses in the Netherlands). If we cannot meet the set delivery time (order temporarily out of stock or sold out) or there is a delay for another reason, you will be notified as soon as possible yet within 1 month at the latest and you have the opportunity to cancel the order without charge. Any received payments will be refunded into your account within 14 days.
- Orders are shipped by PostNL and UPS. The following shipping costs are charged:
- address in the Netherlands (PostNL): € 3.00
- address in the Netherlands package (UPS): € 6.50
- address in the European Union (UPS): € 3.75 to € 35.00
- address outside the European Union (UPS): € 8.50 to € 70.00
- Marfy patterns (UPS): € 8.50
- If you wish a deviant delivery, the costs linked to this will be charged on (for instance registered or insured delivery).
- We send you a notification of shipping by email on the day of shipping.
Article 4 – Retention of title
- We remain owner of the delivered items until the moment that the sale has been paid in full.
Article 5 - Returning and/or exchanging
- You are entitled to return the items in their original condition packaged in the same manner as in which they were delivered within 14 business days after delivery. The shipping costs of the return shipment are at your own expense. We will send you a confirmation of receipt of the return shipment by email.
If you have already paid for the order, the total purchase amount including shipping costs will be refunded into your account within 14 days after actual return of the items.
- During the term of approval you should handle the items and the packaging carefully. For patterns: please cut packaging carefully and look at the instruction sheets first. Usually, it is then not necessary to fully open pattern sheets to determine whether you want to keep the item or not.
- After the period of 14 business days the sale is final and you can no longer return your purchase, while you remain owing the full purchase amount. We advise you to demonstrate that you have made use of the right to return in a timely fashion. Therefore, we recommend that you make sure that you are in possession of proof of delivery, proof of posting or a similar document. In case of return after the set time of 14 business days, we will charge 50% of the invoice.
- Exchange of items can only take place after written request within 14 business days after delivery of the items. The items should be returned in their original condition and packaged in the same way. The shipping costs of the return shipment are at your own expense.
We will charge you shipping costs for the shipping of new items.
- We recommend that you inspect the delivered items immediately after receipt, and to report any defects in writing within due time.
- In the following situations you cannot return or exchange items:
- if it concerns a magazine;
- The item is no longer complete or damaged;
- The item does not contain all objects included by the manufacturer upon delivery;
- The item is not in its original packaging;
- The item is a Marfy pattern directly sent to you by Marfy Italy.
Article 6 – Transfer of risk
- The risk of loss or damage of ordered items transfers from us to you at the moment of legal and/or actual delivery.
Article 7 - Liability
- In case of circumstances beyond our control, we are not obliged to compensate any damage caused to you, subject to and in as far as we have benefited from the circumstances which we would not have had in case of correct observance.
- It is not permitted to use the items for commercial serial production and/or deployment. In no case are we liable for any claims from licence and /or copyright holder(s) of the items in case of infringement.
Article 8 - Privacy statement
- We observe the Dutch Registration of Personal Data Act and will only use your details for the processing and administrative handling of your order. Your details will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is an important reason for this. This may, for instance, be a collection procedure.
Article 9 - Disputes
- In case of a dispute both parties should make every effort to reach an agreement in mutual deliberation. Complaints outside a warranty term must be lodged within a reasonable period of two months., preferably in writing or by email through firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form on the website. We will respond to your complaints within 14 days.
- The aforementioned leaves intact the right to bring a dispute before the competent judge.
Article 10 – Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to every agreement between ourselves and you as buyer.
Article 11 – Change, explanation and location of the terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Leeuwarden under number 01102561 on 1 July 2013.
- The last-filed version and/or the version applicable at the time of the order always applies. You can print or save these terms and conditions.